Přeskočit na hlavní obsah

Veeam Community Forums Digest for dandvo [Sep 18 - Sep 24, 2017]

Veeam Community Forums Digest

September 18 - September 24, 2017

 

THE WORD FROM GOSTEV

Here comes Microsoft Ignite week! In fact, Ignite has already started for me with a whole pre-day of NDA sessions for MVPs, so there goes my Sunday. But it is quite fun, as I am getting a heads up from Microsoft on how AI and bots will soon render most humans useless. In fact, their arrival is already impacting the humanity because I clearly won't have time to write a proper update for you today.

Anyhow, if you're attending Ignite too, here's a summary of all Veeam-related activities, including our party. Note that Eventbrite registration is completely optional - anyone with Ignite badge is welcome! See you there - or meet me at the Veeam booth any day during reception hours!

 

BEST POST OF THE WEEK

Re: Bring back stand alone Pssnapin/Module installer.   [BY: Vladimir Eremin • LIKED: 4 times]

Hi all, I can confirm that portable PowerShell module is on our roadmap. I cannot share ETA at the moment, but watch this space. Thanks!

 

TOP CONTENT

Best practices for DirectSAN access proxy?   [VIEWS: 223 • REPLIES: 8]

Hello there.
I`m going to test lan-free proxy and now i`m collecting best practices for this type of proxy configuration. However I'm confused a bit about some recommendations, I think people here can help me to understand them. more

DR for Veeam   [VIEWS: 197 • REPLIES: 8]

I know this has been asked a bunch of times, but I have not seen this exact scenario.
We have 2 sites, each with a HyperV cluster, both are running production workloads. At site A we have our Veeam Server which is currently doing backups and testing replication to Site B, this server is also a repository server as it uses an iSCSI connection to the SAN. more

Major issue with VSS and lab environment   [VIEWS: 166 • REPLIES: 7]

Hi,
I've just discovered a major issue and I don't know if this is intended behavior or a bug. Here's the case: we have a lab environment that is an exact clone of our production environment, IP addresses are also the same. more

Failed to create persistent connection to ADMIN$   [VIEWS: 154 • REPLIES: 4]

Hello,
We are deploying an environment based on Windows 2012 R2 STD in a workgroup ( not domain ). At the moment in wich i try to add any Managed Server i receive the message: "Failed to create persistent connection to ADMIN$". more

Difference between replication with seed and without seed   [VIEWS: 143 • REPLIES: 5]

dear all
Hi
i have a question about replication in veeam : more

 

YOUR CONTENT

None of topics you have contributed to have been updated this week.

 

 

 

 

Komentáře